Thursday, July 5, 2012

some of my last IMs as beth

i love you
im SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY
david...ill be 100% honest with you...youre abusive
very, very abusive
NO ONE likes you
but me
and I AM IN CHARGE OF ME
5 mins ago
i choose to stay
and face the harshest words, and to cower when i need to stand strong
because i could lose you either way...but i keep thinking i can calm you down by groveling and freaking out and begging
4 mins ago
which is groveling...im so drunk i dont care what i say...my friend forgave me for telling him id kill myself this weekend
over you
so i can clean up my mess instead ofhaving to try
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU and terribly drunk
i love you love you love you
2 mins ago
and all the abuse you hurl at me...i will try to deal with honestly
and im sorry i took a wrong turn...
im disgusted with myself because you dont have to be treated the way you treat me
and nobody has the right to tell me im wrong to stay
1 min ago
you never beat me...you dont rape me anymore...
it was just the one skullfuck and the one anal rape...and i never EVER EVER EVER yelled at you for all your lies or STUPID infection-causing behaviors during sex
in may
so YES i deserve to be respected
just now
because i respect that you are NEVER going to be me

No comments:

Post a Comment