Friday, October 31, 2014

a cut-up clit

isn't very comfortable to play with.

but we just had a pretty wild conversation, and i am--

i am just--stupid easy to trigger, and gallaudet has gotten my panties in a twist

so i named all my rapists from gallaudet and started feeling cutty, got a knife

and was just hanging out with it...

and whatever we talked about, that's private

but

in my unleashed flurry of scared

i let loose some very sexual things

and he said it was actually hot that i'd masturbated to how sexily he turns a phrase

how sweet and nice, and communicative

which got me horny too

so now

a cut-up clit is painful to play with

but we have no kids coming to the house for halloween

so i might as well make my own fun

**
it's very frightening to meet someone new

i scared him right back

but i think he understands that as upsetting as tonight was for him

as weird as my worry that he hates me

it's tenfold

in my terror

**
he's so nice

No comments:

Post a Comment