Monday, March 19, 2012

snarfin' da larfs

FUCKING FUCK TYPO BULLSHIT DAMN MY IPHONE BETTER IPAD!

but OMG post-floyd me what? self can laugh at all manner of absurdities. cuz life for-for?

TODAY first-time ever! booger HANG FROM NOSE since before memory.

two-years-ago that me wonder-think-HMM-deeper-analysis: inevitable what? one read-down found that-there list: BOOGER HANG FROM NOSE. embarrassing, yes. before meet floyd, after serious abuse, me do-what?

GUARANTEED pre-floyd me BLARGH. mind-gone. all taunts point to one thing. KILL SELF because dry sinuses got dusty. my bedroom heater is still on and dries my nostrils into caves in my sleep. BUGGER.

first time ever: i didn't wipe&blow a follow-up.

HAHA.

at a store. and I busted out something snarful. just OH SNAP GIRLFRIEND THOSE GUYS! And they're like you're cute, seriously, and i could get hit on four times...well, that's one fantastic haircut!

WHY NOT. i was like, oh, that's why they were like SERIOUSLY, snicker, really, yum, but SNICKER. my compact stays packed every day forward.

HAWKEYE FAIL.

p.s. who caught "bugger"? sean better find the right rosebud to kiss; WHOZ HOOKED ON PHONIX!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment